I want to find...

Eastmeeteast.com

0 отзывов - рейтинг плохой

https://www.eastmeeteast.com/feedback

Dating Categories

​There are presently over 700,000 users on the site, as well as thousands of successful love stories. Over 60% of the members are unmarried Asian women, with the remaining 40% being males from Western nations. The service is geared for friendship and long-term partnerships; it is not intended for casual dating. Creating a profile takes only a few minutes, following which you are able to submit images and activate your account by email. You are able to talk to other users, utilize the live-streaming tools for video chatting, and use a few more functions via the companion app. Overall, it's one of the most popular Asian dating services, with over 70,000 users from all around the world.